Experienced — Knowledgeable — Tenacious
Kaler Doeling, PLLP, has been serving the legal needs of Fargo-area businesses and individuals for over three decades. Our focus is first and foremost on our clients — we always put their interests first. Our goal is to resolve each and every case to our clients' satisfaction — we work hard to reach a result that leaves clients happy with the resolution of their case, satisfied with the representation we have provided, and wanting to tell their friends and family about the exceptional service they received from our firm.
We are a community-focused law firm addressing the legal issues that matter to our clients - from agricultural and construction law to business litigation and estate planning, we always put the interests of our clients first.
Respected Attorneys, Providing Clients With A Better Value
At Kaler Doeling, PLLP, we believe the value we provide to our clients is better than what they would receive elsewhere. Our attorneys are experienced, knowledgeable and loyal to our clients — we are also the law firm that other law firms trust to refer their clients to when they are dealing with tough, complicated cases that require specialized knowledge.
We provide strong legal representation to clients throughout the United States with attorneys licensed to practice in state and federal courts in North Dakota and Minnesota. Areas of law we focus on include:
- Agricultural law — assisting clients with issues related to real estate, machinery repairs, chemical and seed disputes, government program payments and more
- Banking law — performing various types of services for lending institutions, credit companies and leasing companies including document drafting and debt restructuring
- Bankruptcy and creditors' rights — representing individuals and businesses in all aspects of the bankruptcy process, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13
- Construction law issues — skilled construction lawyers assisting builders, owners and contractors in all areas of construction, real estate and project development law
- Corporate and business law — offering a wide variety of services to corporations and businesses, including formation, mergers and acquisitions and asset management
- Estates and trusts — working closely with clients in defining and reaching their estate planning goals, from simple wills to complicated trust instruments
- Guardianships and conservatorships — representing petitioners in obtaining guardianships and conservatorships over persons who cannot manage their own affairs
- Civil litigation — advocating on behalf of clients who have been sued by, or who want to sue, another person, business or entity in a civil lawsuit seeking damages
We Understand That Success Makes A Difference
When you hire a law firm, you need more than assurances of experience, knowledge and aggressive representation — you want some assurance of success. Although no decent or ethical law firm would ever promise a successful outcome to a case, at Kaler Doeling, PLLP, we founded our firm in order to help people and businesses in our community reach a higher level of success.
And after three decades in existence, our law firm still strives to get a good outcome for all our clients. We understand that success makes a difference to our clients — because it makes a difference to us.
For more information on how our lawyers can help you or your business in the Fargo-Moorhead area, call us at 701-232-8757 or reach out to us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
How Can We Help You?
Bold labels are required.